Monday, November 5, 2007

E-mails from Nationals.............and Thank you's!







I rec'd a text message from my best buddy and confidante : National Figure Competitor Debbie Sproule...thank you for that DEB!............can't wait to see you on Friday.....I miss you! :)






*********************************************************************************






I hope you kick butt.

All the best,

Tammy Strome

Cre8ion Fitness and Wellness Inc









*******************************************************************************






Yes I wish I was there....but make sure you kickass--- and I want to see you at the National and see you! I will be thinking you - good luck darling!! And yes you are on the right track with everything - make sure you send pic!
Martha LombardoIFBB Pro FigureInternational Trainer
http://www.marthalombardo.com/

No comments: